Printed on: Dec 10, 2013
Cassidy Linen Flare Pants
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Naturally cool and comfortable crossdyed linen with a heathered look
- Flattering pieced waistband with center stitching detail and belt loops
- Triple hook-and-bar and zip fly
- Front slash and back welt pockets
- 33" Inseam
- Machine wash, gentle cycle.
Okay fit but SCRATCHY! Just got these in the mail, and while the fit is decent and pretty true to size (though there's no stretch, so if you're between sizes, I'd definitely go up rather than down), they are the scratchiest linen pants I've ever put on. I was so surprised I took them off and inspected the tag, expecting them to be a linen/wool blend. Nope, just linen...but I don't know if I'll be able to make it all day in them. Can't believe the quality control people let this slip by--they really should've lined these pants! September 1, 2012
1-1 of 1